How to Renew a My Cognitech Cloud Subscription?
Your My Cognitech Cloud Subscription is not automatically renewed. If you wish to renew a one day, one week, one month, or one year subscription you will need to do connect to the subscription management system within the web access or desktop client.
- Go to https://cognitech.awsapps.com/start
- Enter your assigned username and click next
- Enter your password and click Sign In. If you forgot your password please use this form located here. https://cognitech.com/cognitech-online-password-reset/
- Once logged in, click ‘Subscription Management’
- Click ‘More details’ in the Active Subscriptions box or select ‘Subscriptions’ from the left side menu.
- Click on the Expired Subscription you wish to renew.
- Click on the green ‘Renew’ button on the top left corner of the Subscription.
- Click on the orange ‘Renew Subscription’ button to confirm renewing the subscription.
- Please note at this time the subscription is set to active, but still has not been paid for. Continue to the next steps to pay for renewed subscription. You will not be granted cloud access to My Cognitech Cloud till you have paid for the active subscription.
- Select Invoices from the left side menu.
- Select the Invoice marked as ‘Due’ in yellow.
- Click the orange ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Choose your payment method from the drop down menu and click next.
- Click the ‘Pay Invoice’ button.
- Once the payment has been charged. Click the ‘Close’ button. The invoice status will change to paid, and you will be able to login using the Web Login or Desktop App.