Last updated: 6/29/2023
1. Information We Collect:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Personal Data that we might collect includes, but is not limited to, Email address, First name and last name, Cookies and Usage Data.
2. How We Use Your Information:
We use the collected data for various purposes including:
– To provide and maintain our Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– To monitor the usage of our Service
3. Sharing Your Personal Data:
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
4. Security of Data:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– By visiting this page on our website: https://cognitech.com/contact